Join us next Monday, Aug 19th, for some mountain biking and a social at Mountain Goat. This is a great time to ride bikes, then talk bikes, swap fun summer vacation stories, and hear about some awesome projects that UpstateSORBA is working on.
Mountain Goat has graciously offered to shuttle us to the top of Paris Mountain State Park for a top to bottom mountain bike ride. Please meet at Mountain Goat and be READY TO ROLL (ie pile into the shuttle) at 5:30pm. We can split into groups based on experience, and it’s a no drop ride. ***Only 14 spots available. Please RSVP “Going” to hold a spot***
Whether you ride or not, MEET back at Mountain Goat at 7:30pm to hang out and hear the latest news. D’als pizza and delicious beverages available for purchase.
Some bikes are available from Mountain Goat, if you need one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure they have one for ya.
Hope to see you there!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer
- South Carolina Restaurants and Masks: Confusions and Frustrations
- Carolinas gas prices most expensive since April 2019 as costs continue to rise, AAA Carolinas says
- “It was like trench warfare”: Upstate director of COVID-19 ICU reflects on year battling pandemic
- Upstate pediatrician discusses when COVID-19 vaccine may be available for children
- EXPLAINER: Why there's a battle over a murder charge in George Floyd's death
- Upstate health systems urge patience as Phase 1b opens in South Carolina
- Anderson Co. animal shelter's event waives and reduces adoption fees
- President Biden's executive order could change how colleges handle sexual misconduct