Join Upstate Craft Beer Co. every Thursday as UCBC releases their latest new beers into the wild.
These creations are crafted by Co-Brewers Cameron Owen and Adam Cribbs in an effort to save you from beer-monotony. With a heavy focus on large flavor profiles, UCBC’s haze forward brews will be a refreshing change to your taste buds.
‘Taiheke SMASH’ – SMASH Pale Ale
‘2004 Wants Its IPA Back’ – American IPA
‘Spring Peeper’ – Sorbet-sour w/passion fruit and pineapple
‘A War of Peace’ – Milk Brown Ale w/cinnamon and coffee
‘We Smokin’ On Rocket Ships’ – Dry Hopped Kolsch
‘Discontinued’ – Neapolitan Stout
‘Acid Butter’ – Sorbet-sour w/green apple, plum, lemon, and blueberry
This is a #GVLbeer release you do not want to miss. Don’t wait! As a proud small-batch brewpub, these beers are not meant to last long.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg
- Prisma Children’s Hospital hosting diaper drive in Greenville
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deputies: Rutherford County man killed wife, took his own life
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- Spartanburg City Council to consider renaming street in honor of beloved crossing guard