::Universal Life Energy::
This evening workshop will consist of teaching, sharing, learning and healing. Learn how to heal and grow spiritually with methods and techniques not offered by contemporary western medicine.
This month our focus will consist of interactive learning with:
What are they and how do they affect us.
Looking within ourselves to support personal growth and healing.
Our natural vital force and energy superpower.
Help balance the spirit, relieve pain, and promote well being.
Join us to gain insights into your own spiritual journey and connect with like minded individuals. This workshop will include your involvement! including exercises/activities, guided meditation, questions, and open discussions!
Come with an open mind and open heart.
Hosted by Kaylan & Johnny Magma of The Secret Cirkus
– Doors at 8:45
– Event 9pm-11pm
– Ages 18+
– $5 Donation Suggested
Ninjaplex events on Facebook: http://facebook.com/TheNinjaplex/events
Ninjaplex events on Google Calendar: http://theninjaplex.com/google/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- The Latest: Biden won't end pandemic travel restrictions
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.