Join TreesGreenville and REI for a bicycle ride along 15 miles of the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Don’t forget to wear tweed!
We will start the ride here at Birds Fly South Ale Project and ride to Travelers Rest, South Carolina. The ride will be relaxed and family friendly. Upon the return to Birds Fly South, participants (21+) will be given a free beer and the chance to win door prizes. White Duck Taco Shop-Greenville,SC and Bossy Baker will be on hand for post-ride eats.
All registration money will support TreesGreenville’s ReLEAF planting on March 17th, 2018.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants