Based on the recommendations of the CDC, Clemson University has decided to halt all in-person classes and close campus areas. At the time of this post, there are no confirmed cases of the virus at Clemson University. This action is being taken to help deter the spread of the Coronavirus. Effective immediately, the South Carolina Botanical Garden will be closed to visitors. All of our programming and classes have also been cancelled for the foreseeable future. We will update our social media when we are permitted to reopen. For additional information, kindly visit Clemson University’s website at https://www.clemson.edu/coronavirus/
Tuesdays Tunes & Tastings: Wild Pines
April and May mean MUSIC at your SCBG!
We are excited to announce two musical options this spring! Tuesdays Tunes & Tastings will begin Tuesday, April 7 at 7:00 pm on the Lower Lawn behind the Visitor’s Center. There will beverages to sample from Carolina Bauernhaus as well as concessions from Tiger Blvd. Bistro.
The Spring Concert Series will begin on Friday, May 8 at 7:00 pm in the Amphitheater. We are thrilled that so many wonderful musicians are willing to donate their time and immense talent to provide entertainment for the community and we cannot thank them enough. See you soon!
April 7: TBA, LGBTQ Night
April 14: Ticko
April 21: Gypsy Sallies
April 28: Wild Pines
About Wild Pines:
The Wild Pines take you on a warm, folksy journey filled with a chorus of strings and soul-shining vocal harmonies. As a band of songwriters and multi-instrumentalists, there is a delightful trade of instruments and song sharing with a mix of original and cover songs rooted in folk, blues, and bluegrass.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 33 missing kids found during operation in L.A. County: FBI
- Alleged Capitol rioter planned to leave country through Logan International Airport
- See The Chilling Warning About White Supremacy Before The Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 relief tent set up in small Spartanburg County town
- Central Texas businessman arrested after allegedly entering the Capitol during riot
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville