Join us every Tuesday 4:30-7:30pm starting May 4th for
Tuesdays in Town with
Greer Farmers Market.
Fun themes, activities, & food.
Seasonal produce from local farms. Activities for the kids.
Meats, cheeses, seafood, baked goods, food trucks.
Family friendly, community event.
Picnic on the lawn. Let the kids play.
Friendly, vaccinated, leashed pets are welcome.
Our partnerships with local organizations, businesses, and restaurants will bring you awesome events this year such as cook-offs, fitness classes, chef demos, arts, crafts, Greer Pet Idol, plant sales, tutorials & more.
Be sure you are following the Greer Farmers Market page to stay up to date on what’s coming.
Plan to spend your Spring and Summer Tuesdays in Town with the Greer Farmers Market 🙂 We can’t wait to serve you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC