Join us every Tuesday 4:30-7:30pm starting May 4th for
Tuesdays in Town with
Greer Farmers Market.
Fun themes, activities, & food.
Seasonal produce from local farms. Activities for the kids.
Meats, cheeses, seafood, baked goods, food trucks.
Family friendly, community event.
Picnic on the lawn. Let the kids play.
Friendly, vaccinated, leashed pets are welcome.
Our partnerships with local organizations, businesses, and restaurants will bring you awesome events this year such as cook-offs, fitness classes, chef demos, arts, crafts, Greer Pet Idol, plant sales, tutorials & more.
Be sure you are following the Greer Farmers Market page to stay up to date on what’s coming.
Plan to spend your Spring and Summer Tuesdays in Town with the Greer Farmers Market 🙂 We can’t wait to serve you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- 703 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths reported in South Carolina April 13th
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem
- Greenville Drive Host Community Event Saturday Celebrating the Return of Baseball