Join us every Tuesday 4:30-7:30pm starting May 4th for
Tuesdays in Town with
Greer Farmers Market.
Fun themes, activities, & food.
Seasonal produce from local farms. Activities for the kids.
Meats, cheeses, seafood, baked goods, food trucks.
Family friendly, community event.
Picnic on the lawn. Let the kids play.
Friendly, vaccinated, leashed pets are welcome.
Our partnerships with local organizations, businesses, and restaurants will bring you awesome events this year such as cook-offs, fitness classes, chef demos, arts, crafts, Greer Pet Idol, plant sales, tutorials & more.
Be sure you are following the Greer Farmers Market page to stay up to date on what’s coming.
Plan to spend your Spring and Summer Tuesdays in Town with the Greer Farmers Market 🙂 We can’t wait to serve you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It