Join #MFANConnects for a fun filled night of trivia with Tessa Robinson! You’ll be able to answer the questions as she asks them and maybe you’ll be one of the lucky players to win a prize.
Tessa Robinson, Managing Editor at We Are The Mighty, spent over a decade with the government before reinventing herself as a writer courtesy of military life. She’s the author of The New York Times Deployment Diary and her work has been featured in The Washington Post and on Military.com, National Geographic, Task & Purpose and other outlets. When she’s not scrolling through social media aimlessly looking for stories, she’s coaching her daughter’s basketball team, playing baseball with her son, or hosting trivia night for #MFANConnects.
We’ll be using a Zoom Meeting for the event and participation will be limited to keep the event as interactive as possible (don’t worry, trivia fans, we’ll be doing this again if you aren’t able to join Tuesday!).
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 838 4076 7854
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZOOM!
Here is the information to log in and play via Zoom – the trivia session may be joined from any computer (PC or Mac) or any Apple or Android smartphone or tablet device. Download the free Zoom application from the applicable app store for your device. No registration or account with Zoom is required, though you may set up a free account if you wish. This may be done now or anytime in advance of the game you wish to play. This is a one-time download, and for those who may already be using Zoom for work or other meetings, re-downloading the software is not required.
This virtual event will be photographed and video recorded. By attending this virtual event, you consent to being photographed and / or recorded. Images, screenshots, and video footage may be used in future Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN) materials and publications.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million