Who doesn’t recognize the brilliant sound and appearance of the trumpet? Now, visitors to the Carolina Music Museum can listen and learn about the best-known member of the brasswind family of musical instruments during an exclusive exhibition of Trumpets: Weird and Wonderful—Treasures from the National Music Museum. The collection features more than 40 historic instruments from the Joe R. and Joella F. Utley Collection, on loan from the National Music Museum in Vermillion, South Dakota.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Chick-fil-A manager ‘rescues’ COVID vaccination drive-through after computer glitch
- New COVID-19 variant found in North Carolina. What makes it more contagious?
- Greenville tax pros talk changes because of COVID19
- 20 people displaced after morning apartment fire in Greenville Co.
- Prisma Health is no longer taking walk-ins at vaccination sites, officials say
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Gov. McMaster urges quick distribution as hundreds get first dose at Prisma Health’s Greenville f…
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson
- Greenville County deputies searching for missing man.
- Greenville County Schools opens virtual learning enrollment for 2021-22 school year