Thursday, November 21 at 7:30pm
Piano, Horn, Violin
As a chamber musician, Joanna Mulfinger is a member of several local ensembles including the Mulfinger String Quartet, Trio Tapestry & Tryptich Musica. She is an active orchestral musician. Since 2003 she has been the Principal Second Violin of the Greenville Symphony Orchestra. Jessica Elliott has been on the accompanying staff as well at the South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts & Humanities & does accompanying work at Furman University. Collaborations have included performances with flutists Tadeu Coelho & Nicolas Duchamp of the Paris Opera. Anneka Zuehlke-King currently serves as Principal Horn of the Greenville Symphony Orchestra, Principal of the Spartanburg Philharmonic, as well as Third Horn of the Asheville Symphony Orchestra. With only 80 seats available we urge everyone to make their reservations early. $15 adults, $5 students. Call 520-8807 to make your reservations.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days