Twin brothers Eric and Kyle Travers have been making music and stunning audiences since they first began performing together at 13 years old.
In 2012 the twin brothers formed their latest project, Travers Brothership, an Alternative, Soul, and Funk ensemble based out of Asheville, NC.
It is safe to say The Brothership stands out amongst most acts climbing the charts in the U.S. today. Why do they stand out so boldly amongst the others? They care to make each concert a unique and unforgettable experience. Utilizing the band’s unmatched live energy and superior songwriting, they create a live atmosphere that transforms an audience into a community. A Travers Brothership concert is best described as a wild block party, and this is a party you don’t wanna miss!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time
- Buncombe Co. deputies arrest 4 following series of drug trafficking investigations
- How to serve on MLK Day while isolating at home
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures