Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville County Schools Give Elearning update plus a coyote visits a SC school
- Asheville PD seeks public help finding man wanted for kidnapping, assault
- Cowpens getting new look thanks to grant
- Photos released of 3-year-old killed in homicide case involving cooking show winner
- Hearing reveals alarming new details about suspect arrested after FBI raid
- South Carolina leaders say the covid vaccine is rolling out at a slow pace
- Rock Hill establishing community vaccination clinic
- Viral moments from the Joe Biden inauguration ceremony
- DHEC: 3,363 new COVID cases in SC, 39 deaths
- DHEC says parents of medically fragile children can get vaccine