Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Scattered showers return today
- NC General Assembly returns to begin work session in earnest
- Wisconsin pharmacist who sabotaged COVID-19 vaccine to plead guilty to federal charges
- IOC, Tokyo Olympics to unveil rule book for beating pandemic
- New Entertainment District could be coming to Greenville's west end
- The Latest: India vaccinates 2 million health workers
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases