Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner