Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say
- President-elect Biden outlines 'Day One' agenda of executive actions
- COVID-19 infection grants immunity for five months, UK study suggests