Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg
- Prisma Children’s Hospital hosting diaper drive in Greenville
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deputies: Rutherford County man killed wife, took his own life
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- Spartanburg City Council to consider renaming street in honor of beloved crossing guard