Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected