Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at President Trump’s final day in office
- Goat Girl Examine Humanity's Appetite for Self-Destruction on Apocalyptic New Single, “Badibaba”
- Hand Habits Announces dirt EP, Shares Lead Single “4th of july”
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from WandaVision to Dickinson
- Peaky Blinders Creator: A Movie “Is Going to Happen”
- If 2021 already seems like too much, there's a hotline that urges people to call in and scream
- Mets fire GM after he sent explicit texts to female reporter
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- CDS announces matching gift challenge
- 8 Spots for Italian Dining in Charleston