Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NC Fire Department gets new equipment to help first responders in mountain areas
- Simms leads Clemson to 54-50 victory over No. 25 Louisville
- Bryant, defense helps South Carolina to blowout win against Georgia
- This nonprofit gives haircuts to the homeless
- Health workers stuck in snow give other drivers vaccine
- Democrat senator floats censure of former President Trump as conviction grows unlikely
- ONLY on FOX: Belton firefighter still recovering, in need of help as medical costs mount
- Thomas McAfee Funeral Home feels strain from COVID-19 pandemic
- Oklahoma seeking to return $2 million worth of hydroxychloroquine
- Panthers still looking for more positional flexibility