Meet other trail-trottin’-tap-goers every Tuesday at 6:30 pm over at The Commons (The Community Tap – Trailside) for a quick and fun run on the Swamp Rabbit Trail!
All Levels Welcome! Meet BY 6:30 pm on the Commons steps on the Trailside of the Commons building.
Each week will feature a there-and-back route, so the run can be as little or long as you’d like. (3ish miles usually!) We’ll trot in rain, snow or shine. Please bring appropriate gear for the weather and light (headlamps and reflective gear during the winter months)
See Neil Winter after the run for a beer ticket, and enjoy a brew on us at The Trailside Tap afterwards! (valid that evening only and at The Trailside location only)
Happy Trotting Tappers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Southern Conference shuffles men's basketball games after positive COVID-19 tests at Samford
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Sheriff's office: confrontation leads to shooting that kills one man, wounds another
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor