This winter has been pretty rough on our local trails! We appreciate all those who have given them a break during this time. With spring just around the corner, increased trail use will come with the warmer weather. So it’s time to ‘dig in’ and help get the trails back into great shape! If you’d like to ride after, bring your bike as we plan to ride after we work.
We will be hosting a trail work day at Paris Mountain State Park.
Plans include: cleaning out drains, repairing areas damaged from standing water, and a few other activities.
All tools provided. Please bring plenty of drinking water, snacks, and sunscreen/protective clothing. No open toed shoes or sandals.
We will meet at the main parking lot across from the park office.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days