Enjoy some classics ? You’ll love this 🙂
It was 1967 when Alan Cole and Danny White started their musical journey as members of a local band called “The Outcasts”. Over the next few years they would travel to 13 states entertaining people with the sounds of the top groups of the day. During this time, Mike Lynn was also starting on his musical
journey with another local band called “The Rogues”.
In the early 70’s, The Outcasts disbanded, and Danny was asked to join a newly formed band (with Mike) called “Zachariah”. This group would play and travel together over the next several years until life called them down different paths.
The guys continued to play with different groups through the intervening years. In the fall of 2016, Danny, Mike and Alan decided it would be fun to get back together. They found their joint love of music
and enjoyment of playing together had not changed.
Reunited as “Trade Street Union”,they are once again enjoying playing the songs that have stood the
test of time by some of the most influential songwriters and bands of their generation.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson