We’ve got an old favorite and a new favorite teaming up at The Eighth State on November 15. Glory Day Loflin has become one of out favorite regular music guests at The Eighth State. Don’t miss her beautiful solo act. She is joined by Aunt Vicki, an awesome husband-and-wife team coming our way from Asheville (by way of New Orleans). You’ll love their blend of dreamy vocals and rotation of acoustic and electric guitars. Music is always free at The Eighth State, so don’t miss out!
Art: Deltalys Media
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC