Please join us as our own Ed Buffington leads a discussion and tasting of wines (we’re breaking out some real gems for this one y’all!) from the major growing areas of France.
This event will be on March 29th and will run from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. Additionally, we’ll have some small bites to compliment each wine.
Reservations and pre-payment required ($20 per person), so please call us at 864.631.2525 or stop by the store.
Our tastings typically sell out, so don’t wait until the last minute to save your spot. Refunds offered if cancelling up to 24 hours in advance of the event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records