Come pop into Topsoil for brunch, and stock up on vegetables at our indoor winter minimarket! We’ll have great vegetables from Topsoil Farm, Growing Green Family Farms, and Saint Basil Farm — carrots, turnips, radishes, Spring Zing and Wintersweet salad mixes, lettuce, arugula, spinach, mizuna, leeks, kale, chard, scallions, ginger, turmeric, garlic, escarole, raddichio, fennel, beets, acorn squash, butternut squash, kabocha squash, and a wide diversity of microgreens.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday