Join Us For Our March Plant Based Supper Club with James Beard Nominated Chef Adam Cooke of Topsoil Kitchen and Market in Travelers Rest
Thanks to our warm community of farmers, culinary enthusiasts, and plant-based supporters we are excited to invite you all to Topsoil’s December Plant Based Supper Club! Come expereince local plants like you’ve never had them before. Five courses, will be prepared by James Beard nominated Chef Adam Cooke, with an optional four wine pairing add on. As always, one of our local farmers will be in attendance to talk about their farm as you enjoy the fruits (or vegetables) of their efforts!
Topsoil began as an idea we had based upon the positive effects that a more plant based diet, and we are thankful for the opportunity to share it with you. None of us are completely vegan or vegetarian, but we try to incorporate more plant based meals into our routines. Our goal is to help others do the same, and these dinners are our way of sharing in this journey with you all. Everything on the menu will be plant based, and sourced directly from our local farmers or our farm.
Your safety is our highest concern and we will seat you with your group only. Plenty of outdoor seating is available on our covered decks. Indoor seating is also available at tables appropriately spaced, and our staff will all be in masks to ensure a safe dining experience for you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- Firefighters respond to deadly house fire in Easley
- Greenwood police called to collapsed roof at Kangaroo Station
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck