Join Us For Our February Plant Based Supper Club with James Beard Nominated Chef Adam Cooke of Topsoil Kitchen and Market in Travelers Rest
Thanks to our warm community of farmers, culinary enthusiasts, and plant-based supporters we are excited to invite you all to Topsoil’s December Plant Based Supper Club! Come expereince local plants like you’ve never had them before. Five courses, will be prepared by James Beard nominated Chef Adam Cooke, with an optional four wine pairing add on. As always, one of our local farmers will be in attendance to talk about their farm as you enjoy the fruits (or vegetables) of their efforts!
Topsoil began as an idea we had based upon the positive effects that a more plant based diet, and we are thankful for the opportunity to share it with you. None of us are completely vegan or vegetarian, but we try to incorporate more plant based meals into our routines. Our goal is to help others do the same, and these dinners are our way of sharing in this journey with you all. Everything on the menu will be plant based, and sourced directly from our local farmers or our farm.
Your safety is our highest concern and we will seat you with your group only. Plenty of outdoor seating is available on our covered decks. Indoor seating is also available at tables appropriately spaced, and our staff will all be in masks to ensure a safe dining experience for you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic