Learn our history through PLAY as we explore the Upcountry!
We will learn about our Native American past, play with old-fashioned toys from the 1800s, and even pretend to be soldiers at Camp Croft with a pint-sized obstacle course, and more.
After playtime, enjoy a snack and story on us!
The best part of Toddler Time: Children ages 3 and under are FREE!
Museum Admission Costs:
Adults – $8
Senior Adults (65+) – $7
Children & Teens (ages 4-18) – $6
Children ages 3 and under are FREE!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Vigil held in honor of Cobey Smith, victim of unsolved murder
- Crossing guard who died after being hit honored in Spartanburg
- UN chief urges global alliance to counter rise of neo-Nazis
- Lock Stock and Barrel 20 Year Straight Rye Whiskey Review
- Officials warn of new COVID-19 vaccine scam
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders running for Arkansas governor
- Paste Studio on the Road: New York 1/26 – Stephen Kellogg, Steve Earle, Matt Sucich, Sammy Rae
- Midwest storm expected to bring more than foot of snow
- Anderson County deputy involved in wreck while responding to reports of person armed with knife
- Merck ends development of two potential COVID-19 vaccines