It’s that time again…TODDLER TIME! Bring your little ones to the Museum on Presidents’ Day (Monday, February 19) for fun games, a creative snack time, and story time to close it all out.
This month we will be celebrating Presidents’ Day with patriotic games and snack time. We will provide the snacks and a story after playtime, and it is all INCLUDED with your regular museum admission.
The best part of Toddler Time: Children ages 3 and under are FREE!
Museum Admission Costs:
Adults – $8
Senior Adults (65+) – $7
Children & Teens (ages 4-18) – $6
Children ages 3 and under are FREE!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother