To Kill A Mockingbird – Set in Alabama during the Great Depression, To Kill a Mockingbird follows the journey of Jem and Scout Finch, whose father has been appointed to defend Tom Robinson, a black man framed for a crime he didn’t commit. As the trial progresses, Jem and Scout witness their community in a tense tug of war between justice and racism. This timeless classic compels us to take an honest look at our nation’s past and our moral responsibility to each other.
Directed by Christopher Rose
For tickets visit www.milltownplayers.org.
For handicapped seating, please call 864-947-8000 and leave a message with your phone number, or email email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature