Start your weekend off early, with a Foothill Foodie Tours Thirsty Thursdays tour. The tour will visit 4 unique venues offering delicious and creative cocktails and appetizers sure to please you. The venues are located close by so that there is not too much walking….but lots of talking! Enjoy other foodie lovers as you walk through the streets of downtown Greenville enjoying your Thirsty Thursday evening enjoying cocktails, appetizers and each other’s company! Bring your friends. Book your tour today at www.foothillfoodietours.com Must be 21 to attend. Tours begin at $59.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- South Carolina's latest COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positivity rate
- South Carolina Reports 3,567 New Cases as DHEC Gives COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks perform at the inauguration
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- 'I'm just lost': Some seniors worry over lack of technology to make vaccination appointment
- Nation's first 'youth poet laureate' Amanda Gorman reads her poem at President Biden's inauguration
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP