A DOWNTOWN holiday shopping event created to give local makers, artists, crafters, and DIY’ers a market to share their work, and an opportunity for local folks to enjoy and support the creative energy in our neck of the woods.
NEW LOCATION! This year’s festivities take place in the beautifully restored historic Montgomery Building in DOWNTOWN Spartanburg. This space has wonderful energy and we’re thrilled to be part of it. Enjoy a locally roasted & brewed artisan coffee from Pharmacy Coffee, have lunch at the new Sidewall Pizza, and enjoy just walking the halls….if these walls could talk! Did you know Elvis once played the Carolina Theater!
Make this year extra special – shop small & support big dreams!
We hope to see you there….
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family