DRESS CODE: White
The Ice Cold and Amazingly Frigid Landmark Hall –
The dancers North Pole!
Come dressed in your white-as-snow colors and celebrate a fabulous winter wonderland on the dance floor!
Landmark Hall will be transformed to a winter wonderland of holiday fun with food and photobooth. Come dance the night away – into the wee hours of the night!
Dance all night 7pm- 1am $13 cover
$10 cover – dance from 7pm-10pm
$10 cover – dance from 10pm-1am
Come dressed all in white and see how COOL the dance floor looks under the Christmas lights!
Now hit Google ….and get creative with your outfit!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and Anderson County Council remember the life of Council woman Gracie Floyd
- Car thief lectures mother of child found in stolen SUV
- Dr. C answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccince
- COVID-19 relief funds headed to group homes across SC
- U.S. nears 400K COVID-19 deaths
- Tax filing date pushed back
- SC state parks offer mountains to sea virtual field trips
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Update on South Carolina Vaccine distribution in S.C.
- South Carolina man who reportedly took selfie in U.S. Capitol charged