The International Ballet classic family holiday tradition is the only Greenville Nutcracker featuring the live music of the Greenville Symphony Orchestra and the International Ballet Snowflake Choir, consisting of the young singers of St. Mary’s Church.
2019 Principal Guests include Joffrey Ballet artist and IB alumna Cara Marie Gary dancing with international star Taras Domitro.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7
- Mother, son arrested after man fatally stabbed during argument, officials say
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets the nod from CDC committee
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- How does the Johnson & Johnson vaccine compare to other coronavirus vaccines? 4 questions answered