The International Ballet classic family holiday tradition is the only Greenville Nutcracker featuring the live music of the Greenville Symphony Orchestra and the International Ballet Snowflake Choir, consisting of the young singers of St. Mary’s Church.
2019 Principal Guests include Joffrey Ballet artist and IB alumna Cara Marie Gary dancing with international star Taras Domitro.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later
- Midlands enjoys first weekend without ‘last call order’ in place
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible
- Midlands school districts begin to plan for teacher vaccinations
- Bond denied for 3 men arrested in connection to double homicide