The Note Ropers are excited to be performing for Fall For Greenville on Sunday October 13, 2019!
Come and celebrate the autumn season at Bank of America Fall for Greenville. This family-friendly three-day smorgasbord of food and entertainment showcases 47 local restaurants serving some 250-plus dishes, and more than 70 musical acts — it is an absolute must-do for food and music lovers alike.
Sample wines, learn about local beers, and watch some of the best regional chefs show off their chops in exciting demos. Top name acts shine a spotlight on Greenville’s robust music scene with free entertainment on six stages along downtown Greenville’s charming Main Street. Consider yourself invited to the Southeast’s most popular outdoor festival!
Admission is FREE for all three days. Taste tickets for food and beverage are $5 for a sheet of 10 tickets.
Our Specific Show time will be listed when set.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC