A two day health and lifestyle festival at Fluor Field on October 19th and 20th in partnership with The Greenville Drive showcasing the BEST the Upstate has to offer when it comes to wellNESS, goodNESS, fitNESS and wholeNESS.
From workout classes, to cooking demonstrations, live music, activities for kids, seminars and SO. MUCH. MORE., you won’t want to miss out on the second annual NESS Fest.
Visit www.thenessfest.com to see our full schedule and list of incredible partners. Once you purchase your ticket, you will be able to start signing up for classes and reserve your spot!
A quick look at ticket prices:
General admission tickets start at only $25
Single day all-access tickets are $55
Two day all-access tickets are $85
Teachers and students receive discounted tickets for only $25
Military, first responders and kids 16 and under get in FREE
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Oklahoma student, mother claim teacher discriminated against him for wearing 'Black King' shirt
- Famous rapper covers Hootie and the Blowfish song for Pokemon Day celebration
- It’s time to treat yourself to a new pair of joggers ASAP
- Travelers Rest Adds New Shuttle Service
- Front-line workers need support to create 'glamp-site' getaway
- Remembering the Freedom Riders and their impact on the Civil Rights Movement
- Woman dies when car overturns, coroner says
- Local organization works to provide safe housing
- DHEC to receive 100K doses next week
- Summer camps are back at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate