100k Option at 31 Laps
50 Mile option at 25 Laps
50k Option at 16 Laps
This event takes an interesting twist on the backyard style of racing! All participants will start their 100k attempt at 6:30am. Almost all will fail! Along the way you can knock out some distance marks but in the end there may only be ONE Winner or possibly No Finishers! The race will tentatively end around 10pm with the last few runners picking up the pace every mile to beat the clock that is diminishing with ever lap!
The cutoff for each lap will be one minute less than the previous lap. We will start the race at 6:30am and give runners 45 minutes to complete the 2 mile loop. Runners completing the laps early must wait for the clock to start the next scheduled lap. If you fail to complete the 2 mile loop in the required time please ring the cowbell and turn in you race bib.
This style of event welcomes all paces and levels of runners. If you are looking to knock out your first 50k this event is for you! If you are looking to challenge your furthest distance with 50 miles step right up! And if you are looking to compete and take your running to the next level look no further!
NUMBER OF MINUTES + PACE PER MILE FOR EACH LAP
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Judge bars President Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban
- Upstate school district recommends $1,500 bonus check for all employees, officials say
- Watch Live: Biden speaks as global tally of confirmed coronavirus cases surpasses 100 million
- This recently discovered gemstone has an uncanny resemblance to Cookie Monster
- Florida Couple Arrested For Handcuffing Young Boy, Locking Him In Closet For 16 Hours A Day
- Anderson County releases COVID-19 vaccination appointment schedule; 50,000 vaccinations before April
- Biden administration to boost vaccine supply next week
- Coroner releases name of woman found dead near Greenville County Detention
- NC has administered 95 percent of COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Greenville City leaders work on new plan to end homelessness