The early vision of The Lettermen was of three very strong soloists who also had the ability and showmanship to perform and entertain. The sound they came up with was one between the Big Band Vocal Groups (such as The Modernaires, The Pied Pipers, The Mills Brothers, and The Four Freshmen) and the early Rhythm and Blues, Soft Rock groups (such as The Ink Spots, The Flamingos, and The Platters). The Lettermen return to perform all of your favorites such as “All I Ask Of You,” “Unchained Melody,” “Wind Beneath My Wings,’” and many more.
Similar Artists This Season: The Ten Tenors, The Buckinghams, The Coasters
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan
- Upstate shelter throws goodbye party as its largest 'dog' heads to forever home
- Murder suspect fires attorneys, will represent himself at trial, district attorney says
- Dallas police officer charged with arranging two killings
- Yes, you are getting lots of robocalls again
- Who is eligible for South Carolina’s phase 1b?