Gather your closest ghouls and raise money for your school! The Haunted Trail at Pisgah Brewery is back with festive family fun for it’s 7th year. The Haunted Trail is ideal for children ages 3-12 years old. The night includes a heart pumping walk through the Trail with live actors, spooky sounds, and spectacular props. After adrenaline reaches peak levels during the walk, guests spill out screaming and laughing into the Party at Pisgah Park. The party warmly welcomes trail-goers with Halloween crafts, contests, activities and local food trucks, as well as Pisgah beer on tap for the grown-ups! The younger ghouls can enjoy the (actor-free) “Sweet Peek Tour” of the Trail at 6:45pm before it gets dark.
Our Ghouls For Schools program puts the “fun” in fundraising, and is giving back to local schools for its 4th year in a row. The program gives $1 back from each ticket to your PTA or PTO of choice. Ingles Markets will award an additional $1000 as a grand prize to the school that gets the most participants. In addition to the give back program, we will be hosting a silent auction at the festival to benefit the Eliada Academy. Great community sponsors like Ingles Markets, Mellow Mushroom, Best Bites Dental, The DM Shop and Asheville Plays help make the Ghouls For Schools program possible.
The Haunted Trail is produced by Asheville Plays!. Asheville Plays! was founded by a local husband and wife team who create lasting memories through the power of play. They specialize in corporate team building for adults, and unique special events for families. The Haunted Trail is Asheville Plays! signature event, and they are striving to make The Trail a treasured part of your family’s tradition.
For more information, visit www.hauntedtrailwnc.com. For more information about Asheville Plays!, visit www.ashevilleplays.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants