Drumroll please… The 2019 Greenville Royale is around the corner! Join us on September 13 at the L for live music from Steel Toe Stiletto, hors d’oeuvres from Larkin’s, a full bar, and a photo booth. We’ll run a silent and live auction for the chance to win items and support the cause. All proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas.
Early Bird Ticket pricing is available until August 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
VIP Tickets will include access to the private VIP Bar and early access into the event at 6:45 p.m.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of The Greenville Royale? Contact Development by email, RedShoeDevelopment@gmail.com, with any questions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Teen saves family from house fire after they lost their sense of smell from COVID-19
- Deputies investigate suspicious bag outside Upstate courthouse
- Arrest Made after Pickens County FBI Investigation
- Clemson safety Nolan Turner to return for sixth year
- ‘I thought I was in a movie’: College basketball player surprised with scholarship while working at Walmart
- South Carolina legislature holds meetings online this week in wake of threats against state capitols
- Police, deputies, investigating suspicious package found at Greenville County Courthouse
- Greer Tidbits Updates a Big January in Greer, South Carolina
- Powerball and Mega Millions Jackpots are Huge: What to Do if You Win