Doors open at 7, show at 8. We are thrilled to welcome back to the Music Centre one of our most beloved and talented acts, the Grateful Brothers performing 2 sets of amazing music. If you saw them last time around, not to worry…in the true tradition of the bands to whom they pay tribute, this show is guaranteed to be complete different and truly a one of a kind experience!
Before the concert, visit our friends at the Gateway Arts Center for their Art Exhibition with wine and snacks!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols