If you’re tired of the PB&J sandwiches or firing up the stove, AND need more indoor activities for your kids ! The Farmer’s Table Food Truck and AR workshop are here to serve you! Join us for dinner in Sterling Estates, March 27th from 6:30 -8:30 pm!
We are adhering the social distancing rules but we want to bring you fresh, yummy food. So we hope you will come on out , wait in line 🧍🏽♀️6 feet apart 🧍🏼♂️, grab some food along with your FREE kids meal ( with a purchase of an entree ) and crafts to take home !
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Urban League Sacramento President Cassandra Jennings reflects on life during Civil Rights Movement
- Video game 'Call of Duty' endowment helps 15,000 vets get jobs, notes more vets in need
- Tuesday marks first day since September South Carolina has reported under 500 COVID-19 cases
- Man uses hatchet to break jewelry case to steal several items at Greenville County business, deputies say
- 'It's truly a miracle': 25-year-old nearly dies three times during fight with COVID-19
- Doctors: More young people are needing liver transplants
- Here are the working plans for Upstate school districts concerning teacher/staff vaccinations
- At least 15 dead after multi-vehicle crash in Southern California
- 10 symptoms of spring allergies you shouldn’t ignore
- A California doctor performed surgery during a Zoom court appearance