Are you tired of Cooking ? Let the Farmer’s Table cook for you. Our menu will be available ON SITE. Possibly, a few hours before on April 22nd, 6:30-8:30 PM! We are abiding by all CDC guidelines:) There are a few things we would like your help with when attending.
-Click going, interested or not going
-Stay home if you do not feel well
-Stay within in your circle in line, which are spaced 6 feet apart
-1 family member represented in the line to order at a time(if possible)
-Follow us on instagram
-Follow us on facebook
We look forward to serving you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic