Are you tired of Cooking ? Let the Farmer’s Table cook for you on April 25th , 11:30 -2:00 PM ! We are abiding by all CDC guidelines:) There are a few things we would like your help with when attending.
-Stay home if you do not feel well
-Stay within in your circle
-1 family member represented in the line to order at a time(if possible)
-Follow us on instagram
-Follow us on Facebook
-Click going, interested or not going
We look forward to serving you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- Man lived inside O’Hare Airport for 3 months before detection
- Greenville County high school students nearly doubling in-person learning time
- Update on FBI arrest of Pickens Man
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 19th-25th
- Police search for suspect in Asheville shooting; one victim in critical condition, police say
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?