In the wake of a civil war, the city of Thebes welcomes a new king. But his rule of law clashes against the order of the gods. One young woman defies his commands, knowing all could be lost for her actions. As alliances begin to crumble, which decree will stand?
The Burial at Thebes: a Version of Sophocles’ Antigone, is produced in partial fulfillment of the Theatre Arts, MA degree.
To buy tickets: https://www.tickettailor.com/all-tickets/27568/568f/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say
- President-elect Biden outlines 'Day One' agenda of executive actions
- COVID-19 infection grants immunity for five months, UK study suggests