The race series is proud to establish a scenic 1.5 Mile Loop around the Old Millstone Golf course on the west side of Greenville. The Ethos Project has recently purchased this 200 acre plot of land and placed it under a permanent protection conservation easement. A conservation easement is set of restrictions placed on a designated piece of land that prevents development or other substantial change in perpetuity. It is voluntary and unchangeable, and is designed to preserve and protect the property’s natural state.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Due to pandemic, organizers hold first virtual King Day at the Dome event
- Stimulus check scams: What to avoid
- Governor McMaster visits Upstate COVID-19 vaccine site
- Litter cleanup on MLK Day of Service
- Spartanburg police arrest first murder suspect of 2021