Join us for Asheville’s Oldest and most prestigious race – the Thomas Wolfe 8k ~ sponsored by Black Orthodontics.
The race will start at the “Old Homestead”, Thomas Wolfe House at 9am and run through the historic Montford neighborhood, past Wolfe’s final resting place in Riverside Cemetery and back to the house.
Runners/walkers will receive a beer on us, thanks to our sponsor, Catawba Brewing Company. This race is one for the bucket list.
Are you extra fast? There are special sprint prizes for the first male and female to pass mile 1, 3 and the finish line. $50 in gift certificates from Jus’ Running will be awarded to those runners as long as they stay on course and finish the race.
For full race details visit our website. www.thomaswolfe8k.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Stephen A. believes Bears is best spot landing for Deshaun Watson
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide after charges filed
- SC DHEC Announces Plan to Bring Covid-19 Vaccine to the Homebound
- 2 guns, knife found in car at Upstate high school, district says
- Bones of Upstate woman found more than 2 years after she was reported missing, family says
- NCAA accepts self-imposed sanctions from Gamecocks over Lamont Evans violations
- Video Captures Greenville Zoo’s Baby Giraffe Enjoying Thursday’s Spring-Like Weather
- Greenville’s Tetrad Brew House Shares How it all Began
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 25th
- Wisconsin firefighter injured after gun accidentally goes off inside burning building