Come enjoy some of the regions up and coming country, honky tonk and americana acts starting at 3pm every second and fourth Sunday of the month.
This week we are pleased to have the Greenville’s very own Mark Webb Jr. This Singer-Songwriter will pull at your heart strings with his melodic twang and strong lyrical hooks. Fans of Tracy Lawrence and BJ Barham need to mark their calendars for the 23rd!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May